Raffle for a Cause Art Union No. 2022/23 Terms & Conditions
1.Raffle for a Cause Art Union No. 2022/23 is authorised under the following licence and/or permit numbers:
2. Rally for a Cause Ltd. is permitted to sell up to 3,000 tickets in this Art Union. Each single ticket pricing is at $100.00 each. The benefitting organisation is Rally for a Cause Ltd.
3. Raffle for a Cause Art Union No. 2022/23 will close at 11.59pm (AEST) on Saturday 28th January 2023, or when the 3,000th ticket is sold. The Art Union will be drawn at 11am (AEST) on Tuesday 31st January 2023. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and the results will be published in The Australian on Wednesday 8th February 2023, and at www.raffleforacause.com.au on the day of the draw.
4. The first prize in the Raffle for a Cause Art Union No. 2022/23 is a Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series GXL 3.3L Auto TD Wagon with a retail value of $110,043. The prize vehicle is a current display model.
Prize includes on road costs, dealer delivery costs (to Brisbane or South East QLD only), compulsory third-party insurance, balance of Toyota service advantage (capped price servicing), 12 months registration and GST.
Images used to portray the prize are for display purposes only and may not depict exact prize vehicle.
5. The second prize in the Raffle for a Cause Art Union No. 2022/23 is $1,000 AUD.
A monetary amount of $1,000 AUD will be paid within 14 business days of the draw, by means of a crossed cheque payable to the Winner in Australian Dollars to be delivered by registered mail, or if the Winner so requests in writing, by means of electronic transfer of funds to any nominated account.
6. Information on how to enter and details of the prizes form part of these terms. Entry into the Art Union detailed below is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and entrants warrant that they are not prohibited from accepting a prize.
7. The Raffle for a Cause Art Union is run and promoted by Rally for a Cause Ltd. ABN 33 632 815 233 C/- 45 Torquay Road, Pialba, QLD 4655.
8. Entries are open to Australian residents aged 18 years of age or older but excludes members of the Rally for a Cause Ltd. committee, employees and their immediate family. Rally for a Cause holds permits in QLD to conduct this raffle, it is the responsibility of all persons who enter the Art Union to ensure they are eligible under all applicable laws to accept the prizes offered as part of the Art Union. SA residents are not permitted to enter the draw.
9. Entry is by way of purchase and full payment of tickets online via the Raffle for a Cause website at www.raffleforacause.com.au.
10. All entries received and paid in full via the Raffle for a Cause website by the closing date or until tickets have sold out are automatically entered into the draw. Only Australian currency is accepted as payment for an entry. Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
11. Art Union tickets are not tax deductible. Rally for a Cause Ltd. accepts no liability for any tax implications that may arise from winning a prize.
12. The Raffle for a Cause Art Union No. 2022/23 prize draw will be conducted at Bell Dixon Butler Lawyers, 45 Torquay Road, Pialba commencing 11am (AEST) on Tuesday 31st January 2023. The draw will be conducted under strict QLD Government permit regulations. An independent scrutineer supervises the prize draws to ensure legislative compliance. The prize draws will be via a barrel draw. All valid ticket entry numbers will be entered into the barrel, from which there will be a randomly selected number from the range to identify our winning ticket number/s. Members of the public are welcome to attend the Art Union draw.
13. Winning ticket numbers and winners’ details will be validated against records held via the Raffleforcause.com.au website database and all draws are final. Winners will be required to provide Rally for a Cause with a certified copy of photographic identification (Passport, Drivers Licence or Australian Proof of Age Card) before the delivery of prizes. The winners name and winning tickets numbers will be published on the raffleforacause.com.au website and via Rally for a Cause social media following the draw.
14. Rally for a Cause Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify entries for non-compliance with these Terms.
15. Rally for a Cause Ltd. is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of claiming or taking any prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Rally for a Cause Ltd. reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal value if due to unforeseen circumstances is unable to provide the winner with the nominated prize at the time of delivery, subject to any written directions from the relevant State Gaming Departments.
16.Prize values are based upon recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST) and all references to currency is in Australian dollars. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash and no prize is transferable. Rally for a Cause Ltd. accepts no responsibility for changes in prize value.
17. Rally for a Cause Ltd. will coordinate all prizes through their own specified suppliers and the vehicle must be collected by the winner from a nominated dealership in Brisbane or South East Queensland.
18. Rally for a Cause Ltd. only collects and uses personal information for the purposes of:
19. All correspondence should be addressed to Rally for a Cause Ltd., PO Box 374, Hervey Bay, QLD 4655. Enquiries may be made at email@example.com